ProTips by Proline
Foam Cannon Usage Instructions with ProLine's Truck and Tractor Wash July 29 2021, 0 Comments
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTONS
- Rinse vehicle/ equipment using cold water.
- Fill Foam Cannon Container with ProLine's Truck and Tractor Wash and set the Metering Dial to 2.5 to 3.
- Attach the Foam Cannon to the Pressure Washer.
- Apply Detergent in a horizontal fashion from bottom to top.
- Let sit but do not allow to dry.
- Turn the Metering Dial to Zero and pull the Trigger Gun for a few seconds to flush the Foam Cannon.
- Remove the Foam Cannon.
- Reinstall a Nozzle.
- Rinse well with hot water, taking care to cover every inch of surface in a systematic pattern from bottom to top.
- Finishing quickly rinsing from top to bottom.
Shipping Notice June 28 2021, 0 Comments
Due to current production times, shipping may be delayed.
Sorry for any inconvenience. Feel free to call us with any questions!
Caring For Your Foam Cannon April 17 2021, 0 Comments
FOAM CANNON DIRECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
The Foam Cannon turns ProLine’s Truck and Tractor Wash into thick, rich foam. The benefit of foam is that it adheres to your surface, which gives the soap more time to work and penetrate the dirt. Another advantage is much less detergent is used with far better results.
The Foam Cannon should only be used with cold water. ProLine’s Foam Cannon requires a Pressure Washer with a minimum of 2.3gpm to operate.
As with most detergents, avoid washing in bright sunlight for streak-free results.
It is a good practice to flush your Pressure Washer prior to connecting your Foam Cannon as rust and other impurities will clog the Aspirator (PN 8.704-222.0).
ProLine recommends starting with the Foam Cannon Metering Dial set at 2.5 to 3 (for light coverage) and adjusting from that point.
The Foam Cannon requires flushing after each use. Simply turn the Metering Dial to zero and pull the Trigger Gun for a few seconds to flush the residual soap from the Foam Cannon. **This is the easiest solution to keeping your Foam Cannon operating well.
If your Foam Cannon is spewing water from the middle of the sprayer barrel you will likely need to replace the Aspirator (PN 8.704-222.0) as it has become plugged.
If your Foam Cannon is trickling water from the end of the sprayer barrel it is possibly clogged with a pebble at the incoming water side. Call and we can help with explaining how to remove it.
Rough estimate - one quart of ProLine’s Truck and Tractor Wash should cover approximately four mid-size pickups.