Cuda Parts Washers Refurbish Process
ProLine Inc has 14 years of experience refurbishing Cuda Parts Washers!
The Refurbish Process for Cuda Parts Washers**
Refurbished Cuda Testimonial
"Our first refurbished Cuda Parts Washer was in 2001. This was taken in from Mills GM Center in Baxter/Brainerd MN and sold to K & D Motor & Electric in Holdrege, Nebraska. He is still running the unit today after 14 years of refurbishing a 1997 Cuda Parts Washer model 2836! The only requirement is keeping up on detergent usage to prevent rusting and the replacement of standard wear parts such as spray nozzles after two to three years and drive chain after three to five years from stretching."
- Heath, Service and Sales, ProLine, Inc.
- Initial hot water power wash with a rotating turbo nozzle inside and out on the Cuda Parts Washer.
- Then we tear down the unit to the shell and do a second wash. We go after any scale and buildup remaining inside the tank and behind the door.
- We inspect the parts washer for rusting and pitting, determining if cabinet walls need replacement.
- We have a professional paint shop do any sandblasting and repainting necessary with an industrial epoxy coat primer and PPG automotive light grey paint to match current models.
- Finally, we replace all bad, worn, or questionable parts, along with re-wiring the unit whenever necessary:
- Motors are thoroughly gone through; rebuilt or replaced.
- Most pump motors go through a local motor service shop that repairs anything necessary (standard replacement of bearings) and the machines are then given a one year parts warranty.
Ready to Refurbish YOUR Cuda Parts Washer? Have Questions?
**This is the procedure refurbishing units we have acquired. Want to keep your current model rather than upgrade? We also offer this service to Cuda Parts Washers remodel customers as an option to those who desire to keep their current model rather than upgrading or buying new.